Email inbox overflowing? Text alerts beeping? Facebook comments – too many to read them all? I am sure we have all felt this way at one time or another and sometimes we might feel bombarded with information. At FSMA, we work to balance the information we send out while also making sure families are always informed.
Here is how you can stay informed with accurate, timely, factual information:
- FSMA website (calendar, forms, programs, procedures and much more)
- FSMAs Facebook Page – https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=157608987608052
- Come here for all of your up-to-the-minute information about FSMA or to ask a question of the FSMA community. No other Facebook page is school sanctioned or operated by FSMA, thus information may not be factual or correct.
- Teacher newsletters (dates, events, etc)
- School-wide emails and blog posts
- Emergency Alerts
- Attend FSMA Board Meetings (open to the public)
Fun Fact: Did you know that FSMA’s response time on Facebook average is less than 3 hours. Amazing right! There is a team in place to ensure that when you ask your questions on FSMA’s communications channels, or the FSMA Facebook page you get factual, timely answers.
Connect with us…contact us via email, phone, Facebook, the Website or make an appointment to talk. When we don’t know your questions/concerns, we can’t help. When you ask questions, it tells us what information parents are looking for or what concerns need to be addressed. Contact us so we may help. Come to the source for answers you need or want. We aren’t able to address your needs and queries if we don’t know about them. While teachers may not be able to answer an email during the school day, our office is open from 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. and the office team is incredibly helpful. Also, our administration is available by phone or email throughout the day.
And please don’t forget, we are First State MONTESSORI Academy. Montessori is rooted in community. That means that we operate as a family. Each and every one of you are a part of that family. When people engage in acts of exclusion or secret groups, it hurts our community…please remember the mission of this school and model for our children inclusiveness and care for others.