Thank you for your interest in First State Montessori Academy. We are excited to offer your child an authentic Montessori experience in a public charter school. Enrollment is open to all Delaware residents, and there are no fees or tuition associated with attending our school.
If you receive an invitation to enroll for the 2023-2024 school year, please follow the link to print out a Certification of Intent to Enroll. Completed forms may be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional forms that will need to be filled out during the enrollment process will be downloadable shortly. They will include:
- Emergency Contact Form
- Photo/Film/Interview Consent Form
- Student Dismissal/Release List
- Transportation Contract
- Parent/Guardian Agreement of Waiver of Liability, Indemnification, and Medical Release
- Delaware DOE Home Language Survey (for Kindergarten and families new to our school)
- Delaware DOE Agricultural Work Survey
- Military-Connected Youth Student Information Update Form
First State Montessori Academy, Inc. admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.