Summer at FSMA!
FSMA teachers will be offering summer enrichment programs for our students. These programs are designed to give children more experience with our curriculum topics, to help them continue interactions with schoolmates over the summer, and to provide exciting learning opportunities for our students.
- All sessions will be led by FSMA teachers
- Sessions will run Monday through Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Parents must provide transportation
- Cost $80 (scholarships available – contact Courtney Fox)
- Camps will be filled on a first come/first served basis
- Safety precautions will be in place as required by the CDC/Delaware DPH
- Registration opens Tuesday, March 15, 2022
for FSMA students entering Kindergarten
or who are new to FSMA for 1st grade
K/1st Grade Program available sessions
July 11th – 14th • July 25th – 28th
In order to help children acclimate to a new school, FSMA will be hosting a “Kindergarten/First Grade Preview Program.” These sessions, taught by FSMA teachers, will give children an opportunity to experience parts of the program prior to the first day of school. We have included Kindergarten and 1st Grade this year because we recognize that some 1st Graders have never been to FSMA. Even those who have, could benefit from a summer program. Children who participate will get to:
- Develop background knowledge with some Montessori materials
- Build connections with other FSMA students
- Learn about procedures for things like snack, recess, circle time, etc.
- Each session will have 2 teachers with 10 – 15 children
- Have fun!
Note: This is not a mandatory program